Ditch your phone

It is hard for people to ditch their phone because they are addicted to them. There is a very bad phone addiction in America. It is hard for people to read books, it is the same way for me I’m not addicted to my phone I just don’t like to read the ones that are not interesting to me. This Blog is all about how phone addiction is a bad thing. Image result for phone addiction

Phone addiction

People get very angry when they break their phone or get it token up. Having to unhook your mind from the painful routine of getting on the phone. If I get on my phone it is to check messages, watch videos, or play music. Next section talks about the things you miss while being on the phone.

Missing valuable things

If you are a father/mother you can miss your child’s first words or their first steps, being on the phone at birthday parties you would not have fun looking at a screen 24/7. You lose conversation with family friends just because you are constantly texting. In restaurants, people would buy a meal and just take a picture of it and won’t even eat it.  It is like now people have to have the new iPhone like the iPhone XR or something like that, it is like people are handcuffed to their phones. People are in college getting their education and there is one person who is constantly on their phone.

STAY OFF THE PHONE 3 HOURS IS GOOD ENOUGH